My Unforgetable Moment



When I was on 5th grade, I always play with my friend. But, I didn't like to play in my house, because it was boring. So, I played outside of my house. There's a lot of boy and I always played with them. One of them, there is my naughty friend, Haikal. He's younger than me. But, he's so temprament. No one cared about him. My the other friends didn't like him.
One day, I fought with him because he was cheating when played hide and seek. But, he didn't admit it. Me and my friends finally stayed away from him for a while so that he would admit that he was wrong. 
But, he still won't admit that he was wrong and he got very angry with us.
I didn't know what was on his mind, he suddenly hit me. And I ran away from him, but he still tried to chased me. I ran quite far and he still behind me. I felt like I'm going to die because it was really tiring. 
I'm so lucky because at that time there was my friend's mother. I immediately hugged her and I cried. She scolded my friend and she took me to my house and told to my mom. My mom was very confused and she told me to go inside my house and take a bath.
I'm so grateful that there was my friend's mom at that time. I couldn't imagine if there was not her. Maybe, I will die in the middle of the road :))

Komentar

Postingan Populer