my goals

My name is Amara. I was born on 17th of january 2002. I’m 17 years old right now. I have an elder sister. She just finished her scholar school so she’s searching for a job right now.
Basically, I’m just an ordinary girl. But, let me tell you something about myself. My strength is I’m a cheerful, hardworker, energetic, and forgiveful person. I’m also a good listener. My weakness is I’m a blushful person especially when I meet a new people. But I can turn into an over-energetic girl everytime I meet my close friend. I’m being a shyful person when I have to talk in front of many people too, that’s why I dont like when some teacher give me a speaking test.

Actually, I dont have a fixed hobby. My hobby often changes depending on mood. Sometimes I really like to read a novel, sometimes I like to sing, and sometimes I like to play a guitar and piano. On leisure time, I often do my hobby such as singing, reading, or playing guitar. Sometimes, there’s a time when I just want to ride my motorcycle and go to the highplace alone. I do it when I was on a bad mood, cause I dont want my close people be affected by my anger.

Honestly, in highschool, I’m not really active on extracurriculer cause I cant manage my time as well as the other people do. I’m afraid I cant do my intracurriculer well. So I dont have any achievement on extracurriculer. But, when I was on Elementary school, I often participating on Pencak Silat Championship and got a lot of medals from it. Beside that, I really like math, I ever joined a Math olimpiade and got a first place on Student Science Olimpiade and International Mental Arithmetic Olimpiade.

I want to study in Padjadjaran University and take a Psychology Faculty. And I hope, I can travel the world with my future family and live happily ever after. Beside that, I really want to go to an isolated place in Indonesia to fix its life structure. Cause someone told be that success is not always about being a rich people, it’s all about what you have done and what you have given to other people.

Komentar

Postingan Populer