Holiday's Plan

Kayla  : Good morning, Amara! The weather is hot, right?
Amara  : Yeah, I can't wait to do a winter vacation on December!
Kayla  : Me too. By the way, what will you do when holiday comes?
Amara  : My family and I are going to go to New York. 
Kayla  : What an amazing plan! Why do you plan it?
Amara  : Because, my brother told me that New York is a favourite destination when the winter comes. There are so many beautiful place to visit. How about you?
Kayla  : I'm going to visit Korea to watch EXO's concert and fanmeeting. For your information, EXO is my favourite boyband. By the way, when will you go to New York?
Amara  : I'm going to go there on 23rd of December. How about you?
Kayla  : I'm going to go to Korea on 21st of December because I ran out of tickets for flight on 19th of December.
Amara  : Bad to hear that. By the way, don't forget to bring me some souvenirs, ok?
Kayla  : Of course I will! You have to do that too.
Amara  : Oh, yeah! My cousin is going to watch EXO too. Do you want to stay in the same hotel with her?
Kayla  : Sure! That's a good idea.
Amara  : Okay, I will tell her. Okay kayla, I hope you will have a wonderful holiday.
Kayla  : Thanks! You too.

Komentar

Postingan Populer