Recommendation

To : Rector of University Padjajaran

I'm Amara Adinda Ayu, a principal of 3 Senior Highschool Bandung. It's absolute pleasure to recommend one of my good student, Kayla Salsabila Wimbanu, to be a colleger of Medical Faculty in Padjajaran University.

I have known Kayla for over three years during which time she studied at 3 Senior Highschool Bandung. I have been consistently impressed with Kayla's attitude and personality. She's a quick learner and has a good skill on Biology subject. She's a confident girl and good at public speaking.

In biology, math, and chemist subject, Kayla show a level of creativity, wit, and analitycal thought that is quite rare among high school students. Her writtinh and research skills are truly good. Beside that, Kayla’s academic strengths are complemented by her leadership skill. She’s also very active in her extracurriculer, OSIS.

Please let me know if I can provide more information about Kayla. She will be an asset to any collage. She has a very special spark, and I believe that she’ll go far in making our world to be a better place.

Sincerely,


Amara adinda
0836628298836

Komentar

Postingan Populer