It's Me!!

Hello! My name is Amara Adinda Ayu but you can call me Amara. I was born on Thursday, 17th of January 2002. I have an elder sister. Her name is Aini. Sometimes I fight with her just because a little things. I was a student in junior High School no.2 Bandung. And now, I'm a student in Senior High School no.3 Bandung. I'm so happy because my school is the best senior high school in Bandung and I'm the part of that. My friends said that I'm a tomboy girl. My mom said, that's because When I was still in the womb, the doctor said that my parents will have a son, not a daughter.
My father's name is Sofyan Primulyana. He always go to another city for work. Although my father not always stay in Bandung, I'm so proud of him because he can still give me a lot of love. my mother is an amazing mother that I'll always love no matter what.
My hobby is reading a novel. i have a lot of book at my bookshelf. but, I only can reading a book when weekend or when holiday comes. 
In my Junior High School, I have an amazing teacher. His name is Mr. Taryono. I think, he's not just teacher for me, but also a good friend and father. I called him TEACHERO. That come from "Teacher" and "hero". When I have a problem, I always tell him. And I always ask him for the solution. He always be there for me. That's why we're so close and I love him for it. He's like my second parents for me.
By the way, I have another hobby. My second hobby is eating HAHAHA. Because it can make me happy. My favourite food to eat is all about seafood. That's why when holiday comes, Me and my family always go to the beach.
Lately, I miss my Junior High School. I miss my teachers and my friends too. That's why when I have a free time, I always go to my Junior High School.

Well, that's all about me! Thanks for reading that! See you :))

Komentar

Postingan Populer